Man, I don't even KNOW when I started following ya. I just know good art when I see it and follow for it, be it fan art or original. I tell ya, as long as yer around, I ain't going nowhere. Keep up on the awesome!
*v* Aw thanks!! I really appreciate followers who don’t mind if I post fan art or original art or text post stupidity, I just want to kiss you all on the forehead and tuck you in with a bedtime story
I’m forever late on this response post, but w/e:
#i love when people reference the dorito fiasco it makes me smirk every time
karleytufo101 said: if those people are just gonna watch you for that then leave you,.. I find that rude! ;A; your stuff is lovely! I can’t wait to see more of it!
Aw thanks! I don’t mind people unfollowing now that pkmnathon’s through for the time being. Realistically, best thing would’ve been for them to not follow me in the first place and just follow the pkmnathon blog if that’s all of mine they wanted to see, but hey u_u/ Following my blog isn’t a commitment lol, if at any point I stop posting stuff someone wants to see they shouldn’t feel bad about unfollowing me. I just try to be pretty vocal about the fact that this is a personal blog and not a ~~professional~ one, I’d rather have the freedom to post silliness and text posts and scare a couple people off than run a strict art/specific project only blog to keep up a follow count. :U
I’m not a fan artist primarily (contrary to what I’ve been working on since…what, March? 8I) so I don’t really want to be followed by people who are only interested in an uninterrupted stream of finished fan art from me, cause that ain’t what they’re gonna get.
bcereus said: Pokemon are old hat, the question is when are you doing the next generation of Doritos?
THIS. I LIKE THIS A LOT
Will you continue the pkmnathon and do Gen II? o.o
Eventually! It’ll probably happen before Animazement next year so the stickers will be ready by then. I’m taking a break from it right now though.
Publishing this as a heads up for anyone who was only here to see pokemon :P
I live in a terrible nightmare land where money is difficult to get but necessary to not die ): So, here I am, opening up commissions.
To contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
NSFW is a-okay.
Payment: Is through Paypal, and only expected beforehand on commissions under $10. Otherwise I will provide you with a sketch first for your approval, and then complete the image upon receiving payment.
Other Stuff: Payment can be negotiated for requests that aren’t specified here such as a bust painting, multiple characters, landscapes, comic pages, etc.
whispers thank you for reading this ilu
#that are not mine
hey guys, im finally doing the commission thing, so heres the lineup!
i am mainly offering the style above, but if you were looking for something more involved, i will also consider offering bust paintings ( examples can be found at the bottom of the post ), so feel free to message me about it!
- acceptable methods of contact are tumblr asks / fanmail ( to include links ), or email
- ill take requests five at a time, and though i doubt there would be more than that at once, ill have a waiting list in order…
- i can draw ocs, fanart, or fan characters, including humans, trolls, or half human / half some other species
- i cant really draw animals / furries, or complicated robots im sorry ): i also wont do nsfw or gore ( blood is fine though )…
- that being said: please include a visual reference of your character! that will simply speed up the process and hopefully ensure that youll like what youre getting!
- and lastly, payment will be via paypal, in usd! once thats all taken care of i will start the picture.
- edit; additional characters can be added: style one would be an extra $3 per character, and style two is an extra $5…
and thats it! thank you guys for your continuing support, and even if you dont want to buy anything, signal boosts are equally appreciated ;v;
flat color: x | x
limited color: x | x | x
full color: x | x | x
bust painting: x | x | x
WOW EVERYONE BUY THESE? WOW